NPK Micronutrients Fertilizer with Humic Acid
|FOB Price:||US $ 1 - 2 / Kilogram | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Metric Ton/Metric Tons negotiable|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year stable supply|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer, Organic & Compound Fertilizer
- Type: NPK
- CAS No.: 68514-28-3
- Other Names: NPK Micronutrients Fertilizer
- MF: **
- EINECS No.: 271-030-1
- Place of Origin: Shanxi, China (Mainland)
- Release Type: Quick
- State: Powder, Grey Powder
- Purity: 100%
- Application: Agriculture,Horticulture, NPK Micronutrients Fertilizer
- Brand Name: Mapon
- Model Number: HumiMore
- Origin: Shanxi,China.
- Certificate: IMO;REACH;ISO9001;ISO14001,etc.
- MOQ: 1 MT
- Delivery Time: Two weeks after receiving advance payment or L/C at sight.
- Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Western Union,MoneyGram,etc.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||it is available in 1kg,10kg,20kg bag or on request.|
|Delivery Detail:||Two weeks after receiving advance payment or L/C at sight.|
Humic Acid Plus NPK Micronutrients Fertilizer ---HumiMore
HumiMore is a fully water soluble fertilizer.It combines organic humic acid,fulvic acid with macroelements NPK as well as micronutrients,which are necessary for plant growth.It can complement nutrition and promote growth sharply.It is reasonable proportion in nutrition substances,suitable for application from seeding stage to flower stage,without evaporation loss,easily soluble in water,high fertilizer efficiency.
Humic Acid 10%min Fulvic Acid 3%min
NPK 10-5-20 TE 1.2%min
PH 7-- 8 Appearance: Grey powder
1) Improves the soil structure.
2) Reduces nutrient losses.
3) Improves nutrient uptake by the root system.
4) Increases microbiological activity of soil.
5) Complements N P K the plant needs.
Forliar spray:dilute 1-2kg powder in 1000L water
Fertigation:add it to irrigation water at the ratio of 30-45kg/ha
It is available in 1kg,10kg,20kg/bag or on request.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|